Rate Order, Fees and Fines
Monthly Residential Service Rates
- Water Availability Fee – $14.00 (plus $3.00 per thousand gallons of water used)
- Sewer – $30.00
- Trash & Recycling – $12.75
- TCEQ Water Tax – 0.05% of total billed water charge
- TCEQ Sewer Tax – 0.05% of total billed sewer charge
The base monthly utility bill starts at $56.75 – this is before TCEQ (Texas Commission of Environmental Quality) taxes and water usage charges are applied.
Other Fees, Rates & Fines
- Additional trash or recycling cart – $6.37 per month per additional cart billed on
- Solid Waste Non-Disposal Fee – A one-time $10.00 fee will be applied to the first utility bill on a new utility account (non-refundable)
- Late Charge – A charge of 10% is assessed to the utility account on the remaining balance due if not paid by the 20th of the month. Late charges are assessed on the 21st of the month.
- Disconnect Fee – Water services will be disrupted and a fee of $35.00 will be assessed to an account for any of the following:
- Failure to submit all documents to start utility services,
- Failure to pay past due balance by the date and time listed on mailed Past Due notices,
- Subsequent violations of Water Restrictions currently in effect within the District,
- Reconnect Fee – A fee of $45.00 will be assessed to an account for reconnection of services that
hasbeen disconnected for the above.
- Tamper Fee – $75.00
- Water Violation Fine – $75.00