Moving InStart services for water, sewer, trash and other utilities
For information on electric and TV/Internet providers, please visit the Utilities page.
For the District to start water, sewer and trash services, the following items must be returned:
- First two pages of the Residential Start-Up Forms
- Copy of a valid photo ID (i.e. driver’s license)
- $95.00 Deposit made payable to DCFWSD #8C via money order, personal check or cashier’s check.
- Optional: Bank Draft (ACH) Form along with a voided check. This form may be turned in upon
startof services or you may sign up for this optional form of payment at a later date.
* Please Note: Initial Deposit to start services cannot be drafted via ACH or be paid via debit/credit card.
Please return all of the above items to our office, drop box or by mail:
- Office: Located at 1230 Brendan Dr, Little Elm, TX 75068 in Frisco Ranch.
Drop Box: Located at 1212 Lone Pine Dr, Little Elm, TX 75068
- By Mail: DCFWSD #8C, P.O. Box 1084, Little Elm, TX 75068
Office Location – Get Directions
If you have purchased a new home from a builder, DCFWSD #8C will deliver trash and recycling bins to your new home once all documents and the deposit have been received to start services.
Please let us know if you have any questions. The last page of the Residential Start-Up Forms packet
Visit the Water Restrictions page for information on water restrictions for your neighborhood or click one of the buttons below: